THE MOTHERHOOD SELF-CARE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Maternity IP Holdings, 232 Strawbridge Drive, Moorestown, NJ 08057 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Motherhood Self-Care Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), age 18 or older who is an expectant parent at time of entry (collectively the “Entrant” and referred hereafter as Entrant(s) and/or “you”.) Employees, officers, directors, agents of the Sponsor and its parent company, Ventura Associates International LLC (“Administrator”), subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, advertising, promotions, and/or public relations agencies doing business with any of the above, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Sweepstakes Parties”) or a family member of any such employee (spouse, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they reside) or individuals living in the same household of such employees (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (“Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 7, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on July 27, 2020.
The Sweepstakes Entry Period consists of daily instant win games where in order to win the daily instant win prize an Entrant will need enter the Sweepstakes on a predetermined winning time and date ) and one (1) grand prize drawing which will be conducted after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
All daily instant win winning dates/times were randomly predetermined by the Sponsor’s designated agent prior to the start of the Sweepstakes. If no entries are received at a predetermined winning date and time (or received immediately after a winning date/time), or if a daily prize winner does not claim prize within the time allocated, that corresponding daily instant win prize will not be awarded.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Visit motherhood.com/pages/motherhoodselfcaresweepstakes and follow all onscreen instructions to access, complete and submit the entry form (“Entry”). If your entry form is submitted at a predetermined winning date/time or received immediately after a winning date/time, you will receive the daily instant win prize for that day and automatically qualify for the grand prize drawing. Receipt of an Entry submission occurs when the Sponsor’s agent’s server hosting the Sweepstakes records the submission, resulting from entering at or immediately after a predetermined winning time and date (collectively referred to hereafter as a “daily winner”) subject to verification. If you receive an instant win prize message when you submit your Entry, follow all onscreen instructions to claim the daily instant win prize. For the purposes of these Official Rules, a prize claim is when an Entrant wins an instant daily prize and s/he follows all on-screen instructions to verify eligibility and claim prize. If your screen does not display an instant prize-winning message when you submit your Entry, you are not a daily instant win prize winner, but your Entry will automatically qualify for the grand prize drawing. ALL DAILY PRIZES NOT CLAIMED BY 11:59:59 PM ET ON JULY 27, 2020 WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
An Entrant is not a winner of any daily instant win prize until Entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning date, time and message has been verified by Sponsor and/or its agent. A screenshot is not proof or evidence of winning a daily instant win prize. Limit: one (1) Instant Entry per day. All additional Instant Entries that exceed this limitation will be disqualified. In the case where multiple Instant Entries are submitted at the same winning date and time, a random drawing will be conducted among the affected entries to determine the sole winner for that day’s instant win prize. All Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by each Entrant’s mobile service provider may apply.
To earn additional Entries in the Grand Prize Drawing, each Entrant should share his or her unique link received from the Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Entry Period along with #Sweepstakes to your Twitter account. You can earn a maximum of up to five (5) additional shared Entries per day during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
5. DAILY INSTANT WIN PRIZE DETAILS & ODDS: Twenty (20) daily instant win prizes (one prize awarded per each day of the Sweepstakes Entry Period): Each daily winner will receive a Body Boost The Bump Love Kit, valued at $22.00 each. Limit: one (1) daily prize per winner/household. Each winner will be notified by Sponsor and will need to follow on-screen instructions to claim prize. Odds of winning a daily instant win prize will depend upon whether your Entry was received at or immediately after the randomly-generated winning date/time pre-determined for the day your Entry was submitted.
6. GRAND PRIZE DRAWING, PRIZE DETAILS & ODDS: Potential grand prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Random drawing will be conducted on or about July 30, 2020 under supervision of the Administrator, an independent judging organization (“judges”), whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. One (1) winner will receive 3 month subscription to Inner Dimension TV, an assortment of skin care products, and a Motherhood Maternity Ruffle Front One Shoulder Swim UPF 50. Retail value of Grand Prize: $1,000.00. Selections of items/products are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning the grand prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. No substitution for any prize is permitted except if a prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. All taxes, fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of any prize is the sole responsibility of each winner, if any.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION DETAILS: The contact information provided on your entry form will be used to notify all winners, including the grand prize winner who will be required to complete and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and where permissible, a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”) and an IRS W-9 Form (collectively refer to as “Prize Documents”) which must be received fully-executed within seven (7) days of date printed of notification or he/she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. If email or mail is returned as undeliverable; or if required information and/or Prize Documents are not returned by the deadline, or if a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, or if a winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited (unless the forfeited prize corresponds to the grand prize winner, in which case an alternate winner may be determined from all eligible non-winning eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period who will be subject to the same notification procedure disclosed herein). Prizes will be awarded after winner verification and confirmation and fulfilled promptly thereafter. Sponsor reserves the right to refuse or deny a daily instant win prize to any Entrant it feels does not meet the eligibility qualifications stated in these Official Rules.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation and acceptance of a prize in the Sweepstakes constitutes consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of each winner’s name, likeness, photograph, Entry, and/or hometown, for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter known, worldwide, in perpetuity without further notice, payment or consideration.
9. RELEASE: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, all Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (if Entrant is determined a winner).
10. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its absolute and sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of the Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, publishing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of a prize. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if possible.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, issues, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded (if Entrant is determined a winner) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Moorestown or the appropriate New Jersey State Court located in Moorestown, New Jersey, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and/or questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey, U.S.A.
13. PRIVACY: By entering, the information each Entrant provides to the Sponsor will be added to the Sponsor’s marketing database. To learn more about the ways Sponsor may use and share your information and about your privacy choices, read the Sponsor’s privacy statement at https://www.motherhood.com/privacy-policy.html
14. WINNERS’ LIST: To request a list of winners (available after August 17, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 27, 2020 to: The Motherhood Self-Care Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o: Ventura Associates Intl LLC, Dept. DE/MATH6691, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001.
15. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001.
This Sweepstakes is in no way promoted, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social media entity, including but not limited to Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor and not to any social media entity.