NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Maternity IP Holdings, 232 Strawbridge Drive, Moorestown, NJ 08057 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Motherhood and WaterWipes Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia who are 18 or older and are currently expecting or have a child up to 2 years of age at the time of entry (collectively referred here after as the “Entrant;” or Entrant(s) and/or “you”). Employees, officers, directors, agents of the Sponsor, Water Wipes, Ventura Associates International LLC (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, advertising, promotions, and/or public relations agencies doing business with any of the above, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Sweepstakes Parties”) or a family member of any such employee (spouse, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they reside) or individuals living in the same household of such employees (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (“Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD:
Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 30, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 27, 2021.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.motherhood.com/pages/motherhood-and-waterwipes-sweeps
(the “Official Website”) and follow all onscreen instructions to:
* a) complete the entry form;
* b) upload a photo depicting your use of Water Wipes while juggling your motherhood moments (photo submission is optional); and
* c) submit the entry form so it is received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
The aforementioned a-c steps are collectively referred to herein as your “entry” in the Sweepstakes. Any Entrant that does not depict Water Wipes can use another brand of wipes in the photo. Photos will not be judge. Only complete and valid entries as determined by the Sponsor and/or its agent will be eligible and included into the Sweepstakes random drawing. Limit: One (1) entry per person per day via Official Website.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): TEN (10) GRAND PRIZES: Each winner will receive one case of original Water Wipes (720ct), one case of Soapberry (720ct), one case of XL Bathing Wipes (256ct) and a $100 Motherhood Maternity Gift Card. ARV of each prize: $200.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $2,000.00. Selections of items/products are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and subject to availability. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable. Gift card may not be returned or redeemed for cash. No credit or cash given for unused portion. Gift card will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No substitution for prize is permitted except if a prize portion is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. All taxes, fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of prize are each winner’s sole responsibility, if applicable.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning the grand prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
7. RANDOM DRAWING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Random drawing will be conducted on or about August 3, 2021 under supervision of the Administrator, an independent judging organization (“judges”), whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The contact information provided on entry form will be used to notify each potential winner who will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and where permissible, a Publicity Release (“Release”) within five (5) days of date printed of notification or he/she will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected. If email or mail is returned as undeliverable; or if required information and/or Release is not returned by the deadline, or if a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, or if a winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined from all eligible non-winning eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period who will be subject to the same notification procedure disclosed herein). Prize will be awarded after each winner verification and confirmation and fulfilled promptly thereafter.
8. PUBLICITY: By entering, Entrants, including winners, grant the Sponsor permission (except where prohibited by law to use his or her name, Entry including photo, any testimonial/statements obtained by Sponsor, hometown, likeness, prize won (if Entrant is determined a winner), for promotional purposes, advertising, publicity in any and all media (including online posting) now or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation.
Entrants retain ownership of the photos they submit; however, by submitting an Entry, the Entrant, on behalf of himself/herself and any Third Party Participants grants to the Sponsor a perpetual, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use and perform throughout the world the Entry, in whole or in part, in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Sponsor’s website, internet and/or social media, and for any purpose, including promoting Sponsor’s products, services and/or any other advertising or promotion all without further consent from or compensation to Entrant. By submitting an Entry, you agree that Sponsor has no obligation to post or publish your Entry, that all such postings or publication, if any, will be in Sponsor’s sole discretion and that the posting or publication of an Entry does not have any bearing on whether the Entry will be determined as a winner. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Entrant agrees that the Entry may be posted and shared by others and that the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties.
9. RELEASE: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, all Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (if Entrant is determined the winner).
10. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its absolute and sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, publishing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of a prize. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if possible.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, issues, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded (if Entrant is determined a winner) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Moorestown or the appropriate New Jersey State Court located in Moorestown, New Jersey, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and/or questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey, U.S.A.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant expressively waives and relinquishes all rights and benefits afforded by California Civil Code 1542 and does so understanding and acknowledging the significance of this waiver. Section 1542 states as follows: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DID NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN, BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES.”
13. PRIVACY: By entering, the information each Entrant provides to the Sponsor will be added to the Sponsor’s marketing database. To learn more about the ways Sponsor may use and share your information and about your privacy choices, read the Sponsor’s privacy statement at https://motherhood.com/pages/privacy-policy
14. WINNERS’ LIST: To request a list of winners (available after August 30, 2021), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 27, 2021 to: Motherhood and WaterWipes Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o: Ventura Associates Intl LLC, Dept. DE/MATH6843, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001.
15. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001.
©2021 Ventura Associates International LLC