Frequently Asked Questions
Can I order outside of the USA?
We offer International ordering and shipments by BORDERFREE. When you place an international order, your transaction will be with BORDERFREE, but we are happy to assist with all your customer service needs. Click here to learn more
How can I track my order?
Once your order ships, your tracking number can be found at motherhood.com/orders.
How can I cancel or change my order?
Orders process immediately upon receipt. If you have a question regarding your order, please call Customer Care at 1-800-466-6223.
I forgot my coupon. Where can I add it?
Please email Customer Care with the coupon or promo code and order number. If the coupon is valid and your order qualifies, the discount will be applied.
My tracking states my package was delivered. I didn’t receive it.
Due to bad weather or heavy shipping volume, packages shipped via economy shipping method may be delayed. Please allow 10-15 business days after shipment for delivery. Please contact Customer Care if further assistance is required.
My gift card is not accepted at checkout but I verified there is a balance.
Please verify the gift card reference number is entered correctly. The letter “I” may appear to resemble a “1” character, and the letter “O” may look like the number zero. Please contact Customer Care for additional assistance.
Do you offer price adjustments?
We will apply a price adjustment within seven (7) days of purchase for online orders. Please contact Customer Care for additional assistance.
What is the typical response time for emails?
Emails received Monday - Friday are responded to within 24 hours, Emails received Saturday and Sunday are responded to in 48 hours. Please include your name, phone number and order number in the email message to avoid delays in response.
What is the time frame for my order to be delivered?
To view the typical time frame for deliveries, visit our Shipping Information page.
Why was my order placed on hold?
If your order is placed on hold please contact Customer Care at 1-800-466-6223.
Why couldn’t I place an order?
For assistance with online shopping and checkout, please contact Customer Care at 1-877-466-6223.
Why is my item on backorder?
Items not available to ship immediately may be placed on backorder. Orders are either shipped or cancelled within 7 business days.
Can I have my order sent to a hotel?
We will ship orders to valid addresses, including hotels. Please confirm that the hotel will accept delivery and can forward to you. If the order is received after your departure you will need to pay for forwarding postage. We cannot make changes to delivery addresses after the order has started to process.
Can I have the order sent to a shipping facility?
Yes, however we are not responsible for any damage, lost or missing items once the package has been received at their facility.
What valid payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Venmo and Apple Pay. Payment for all goods must be made by credit or debit card.
What if the item I receive is damaged?
In the event that you received wrong or damaged items, a return label may be offered.
Can I have my order sent to the USVI?
Yes, you can place an order to be delivered to the US Virgin Islands. Deliveries can be made to residential addresses only.
Why is my local store closing?
- Destination Maternity is in the process of evaluating all our retail store locations as we restructure our business for a healthier future. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- If your local store has closed or is in process of closing, we invite you to visit our website for all your maternity and nursing needs. Our websites offer the broadest selection of merchandise for your shopping ease.
- Before heading to your local store, please check our onsite store locator for the current store list: https://stores.motherhood.com/
- The store locator includes the phone number, map and address of the closest stores near you.
Will all the Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod stores be closing?
- Many of the stand-alone Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod stores are in the process of closing. Before heading to your local store, please check our onsite store locator for the current store list: https://stores.motherhood.com/
- You can also visit your local BuyBuy Baby, Macy's and Boscov's department stores to find your favorite Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod merchandise. To find a location nearest you, please check our onsite store locator for the current department store list: https://stores.motherhood.com/
- You can find all your maternity and nursing needs online at Motherhood.com and APeainthePod.com.
Are you still accepting gift cards in stores that are closing?
- No, we are no longer able to accept gift cards as a payment for merchandise in stores that are closing.
- All gift cards can be redeemed online through our websites online at Motherhood.com and APeainthePod.com.
Are you accepting returns in stores that are closing?
- No, unfortunately we can’t accept, or process returns within stores that are currently in liquidation mode.
- We apologize for the inconvenience. If your local store has closed or is in process of closing, please call our customer service department for further assistance at 1-800-466-6223.
- Before heading to a nearby store, please check our onsite store locator for the current store list: https://stores.motherhood.com/
If I make a purchase in a store that is liquidating, can I return those items?
- No, all merchandise purchased within a closing store location is final sale and can’t be returned.
What is your return policy?
- All merchandise purchased online or within a non-liquidating store can be returned via mail with an original receipt or packing slip for a full refund in the original form of payment, excluding shipping charges, and postmarked within 30 days of the date of delivery. The merchandise must be unworn and have original tickets and/or tags attached.
- If you have questions about a return, please contact customer service at 1-800-466-6223.
- Unfortunately, we can’t accept, or process returns within stores that are currently in liquidation mode.
How do I find my local store?
- Please check our onsite store locator for the current store list: https://stores.motherhood.com/
How can I find an open nearby store?
- Please check our onsite store locator for the current store list: https://stores.motherhood.com/
- Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod merchandise is available in hundreds of BuyBuy Baby, Macy’s and Boscov’s department stores nationwide. Please check the store locator for the nearest location near you: https://stores.motherhood.com/
How soon are the liquidating stores closing?
- The liquidation process is currently underway, and some stores have completely closed while others are in various phases of closure. All closing stores will be closed by the end of March 2020.
My local store has closed, how do I make a return?
- Please call our customer service department at 1-800-466-6223 and they will assist you with mailing your returned items back to us for a refund.
How do I use my Destination Maternity gift card?
What happens when I order Parents Subscription?
Your order information will be transferred for fulfillment and you should start receiving your subscriptions in approximately 3 to 6 weeks.
What happens to my personal information?
We will transfer your name and address to Parents Magazine, Real Simple Magazine, Better Homes & Gardens Magazine, and InStyle Magazine solely for the fulfillment of your subscription.
When should I expect my first magazine?
Your subscriptions will begin to deliver to the ship to address on your order approximately 3-6 weeks after purchase. They will be sent to you separately to the Ship To address on the order.
Will promotions and coupons apply to my magazine subscription?
The purchase of all magazine subscriptions is excluded from promotional discounts and coupon offers.
What happens if I purchase more than one subscription to the same address?
If you purchase more than one subscription to the same address, the subscription will be extended by another 2 years.
Can I gift a subscription?
You can purchase subscriptions as gifts, however you must use the recipient’s Ship To address in the order.
Can I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel anytime by calling toll free 800-727-3682.
How do I contact Parents Magazine?
The toll-free number for Parents Magazine is 800-727-3682. Perks can be signed up online.
For further questions, please visit www.parents.com/myaccount. You may also contact Parents Customer Service at 800-727-3682.
How do BeLoved photography sessions work?
Purchase your BeLoved photography session or sessions online and a BeLoved consultant will contact you within two business days to schedule and go over all the details of your shoot. Your photographer will also be in touch to discuss your vision, ideas, requests, and more! If you purchase a newborn photo shoot, we recommend booking your session after baby arrives. Don't worry about securing your shoot day, though! We'll hold tentative dates on the calendar and after baby makes his or her debut, just give us a call and we'll confirm all your photo shoot details!
What is your Happiness Guarantee?
We know the goal of every maternity and baby session is to capture that one perfect image. We promise to deliver beautiful images with every photography session and will digitally enhance, refine, and beautify your photos to create that perfect wall-worthy shot.
What is included in the $250 and $450 photo packages?
Whether it's a Maternity Photo Shoot or a Baby Photo Shoot, you'll receive one full hour with your photographer at the location of your choosing. All photos taken on shoot day belong to you! Our digital artists will enhance each high-resolution image prior to delivering them to you via digital download. All images are watermark-free and since you own the images, you also own full rights to print as many as you like, in the format you want!
The Bump to Baby Bundle, our $450 package, consists of one maternity shoot and one baby shoot, but comes with a $50 discount to boot!
Can I cancel my order?
You have three days from the date of the initial purchase to cancel this commitment and have the purchase refunded. After three days, all payments are non-refundable. You must cancel by phone at 800-807-1867. See our Return Policy/our BeLoved page for additional information.
Do you conduct background checks on your photographers?
Absolutely! All BeLoved photographers go through a rigorous vetting process, which includes a background check.
For further questions, visit our Beloved Photography FAQ's in full.